Anna Kogan Nasser
Portfolio Manager at Devet Capital
Record Date: 9/12/17
- Trade Using 90% Technicals with 10% Fundamentals
- Anna’s Preferred Method of Technical Analysis
- Trade Examples in Bonds & Euro
- Transitioning from Bank Trader to Independent Trader
- How has your trading evolved?
- Starting at home at 18, I learned the emotions, and realized it’s what I wanted to do. Then I got a job for 8 years trading at a firm, then moved to my own private capital.
- The moment trading just clicked for you?
- Trading in the bank was easy compared to trading at home. Then 2 years ago I created a plan to trade at home and I stuck to it.
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- The Hour Between Dog and Wolf.
- Favorite Movie About Trading: Billions
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Don’t try to find a reason for every move. Why it’s going up? More buyers than sellers.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Start small and treat it as a job. Low expectations.
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?
- Strength or life coach. Or animal sanctuary.
- Twitter: httpss://twitter.com/FemaleTrader_A